About the Role
Reflex is a marketplace that connects retail workers with flexible shifts at the best local and national retail brands. We are reimagining how people work in retail and strive to provide flexibility and consistency to our workers. We are growing rapidly and are seeking amazing, talented and driven people to join our team.
As the Growth Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to drive worker acquisition at scale for existing and future markets. You will create go-forward strategies and playbooks across paid and organic acquisition channels to help fuel our growth.
This is a high visibility, high impact role that will report directly to the Head of Growth.
- Own worker acquisition channels (both paid and organic), from strategic planning through tactical execution
- Measure campaign impact and develop ways to scale through testing and optimization of CPA/CAC
- Become the internal expert on how to attract and convert high quality workers to our platform through creative and traditional methods (both digital and non-digital)
- Develop strategies for always on acquisition channels and short-term tactics to increase supply to match planned and unplanned demand growth
- Source and test new acquisition channels to identify incremental audiences for accelerating growth
- Manage day to day paid media campaigns against weekly & monthly spend and acquisition goals
- Collaborate with Product teams to optimize acquisition flow and conversion funnel
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, during critical market launch periods
- 3+ years experience managing and executing tactical advertising campaigns across paid and organic acquisition marketing channels, with CPA/ROI goals.
- Familiarity with paid social, including campaign set-up, targeting capabilities, and reporting and attribution best practices
- You have a bias towards action, are comfortable with ambiguity, but strive to create structure and process that can scale.
- Strong communicator - you communicate ideas clearly and engage thoughtfully with others.
- Creative and collaborative - you can execute independently but love working with a team and creatively solving challenging problems
- Excellent organization, time management, and prioritization skills; proven ability to balance multiple critical tasks while consistently delivering at hitting your goals.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage analytics to understand performance, optimize campaigns, drive decision-making, and measure outcomes
- Comfort operating in a test and learn culture with experience driving platform A/B testing
Nice to haves...
- Experience working at a 2-sided gig economy marketplace company.
- Experience with media buying (Facebook, IG, etc.) across ad formats and placements in those core platforms (UGC, video, etc).
- Familiarity with UTM link building, landing page testing & web analytics measurement (GA)
- Interest / passion for retail or fashion.
- Experience working at an early stage startup
Located in Austin, Texas
Our customers and users come from all walks of life, and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds. If you share our values and our enthusiasm to improve retail, you'll find a home here at Reflex. Reflex is proud to value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.